Rural Healthy Eating Active Living (RHEAL)
Are you interested in delivering a recreation program in your community?
Apply to become a RHEAL Leader and receive support to facilitate your program.
Please consider the following guidelines when applying:
- Programs run between September & May
- Minimum of 1 session/week for 8 weeks
- And must include physical activity
RHEAL Leaders are qualified, local individuals who ensure a welcoming, accessible, and inclusive environment for all participants.
If you or your organization could benefit from this opportunity, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Review the Program Overview
Step 2: Read the Sample Application
- The Sample Application tells you how to apply
Step 3: Apply to the RHEAL Leader Program
- Upload all the required documents
- Successful programs will be notified after two weeks of the deadline
Step 4: Review the RHEAL Leader Reporting Requirements
- The online report is provided upon completion of the program
- Please contact RPAY if you have any questions or require assistance
Deadlines to apply are September 15, October 31, and January 15
Missed a deadline? Please reach out anyway as we may still be able to consider your application.
We would love to help you make a positive impact in your community!
170 Titanium Way
tel: (867) 668-3010
fax: (867) 668-2455
Toll free: 1-866-961-WALK (9255)
We respectfully acknowledge that we work within the traditional territory of the people of the Kwanlin Dün First Nation and the Ta'an Kwäch'än Council.